32 Week Beginner Marathon Training Plan + Tools & Trackers
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Get ready to achieve your marathon finish goal with this 32 Week Beginner Marathon Training Plan!
Don't let your marathon dream remain a distant goal. Take the first step towards greatness with our 32-Week Marathon Training Plan today!
Whether you're a seasoned runner aiming for a personal best or a first-timer with a dream, this plan will empower you to conquer the challenge and embrace the glory of crossing that finish line.
Gear up, train smart, and let's make this marathon yours to conquer!
🌟WITH THIS 32 WEEK BEGINNER MARATHON TRAINING PLAN YOU WILL GAIN:
- A gradual and structured approach to build your running endurance and strength
- Increased confidence as you progress from a beginner to a marathon finisher
- Improved physical fitness and overall health
- Mental resilience and determination to overcome challenges
- The opportunity to experience the incredible sense of accomplishment and triumph that comes with crossing the marathon finish line
- An unforgettable journey of personal growth and transformation
- The satisfaction of turning your marathon dream into a reality
✨PLUS you will receive a series of Marathon Training Tools & Trackers that includes:
- a Before and After Body Assessment
- a Workout Schedule Planner
- Daily Planning Sheet
- Weekly Running Planner
- Monthly Running Planner
- Miles Tracker
- Running Shoe Log
- Running Routes Trackers/Planner
- Habit Tracker
- Race Day Journal Sheet
- Favorite Quotes Sheet
- Running/Life Vision Board Sheet
- Race Travel Planner
- Weight Loss Tracker
- Weekly Meal Planner
- Monthly Meal Planner
- Daily Calorie Tracker
- 1 Month Water Tracker
- Vitamins & Supplements Tracker
- Sleep Tracker
- Running Spend Log
- Doctor/Healthcare Visit Overview Sheet
- Important Dates Year Overview
WHO THIS TRAINING PLAN IS GREAT FOR:
- Beginner runners
- First time marathon runners
- Those who want to run/walk a marathon
- Veteran runners
- Injury prone runners
- Young & Older runners (55 years+)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN THIS TRAINING PLAN:
- 3 easy base runs a week
- 1 longer run a week
- Alternating weeks that include an increase in long run miles to allow for more rest and recovery (super critical for first time marathoners!)
- Optional cross training day
- Optional running workout modifications
Note: This plan comes in both MILES & KILOMETERS.
You Will Receive
I just wanted to say that I followed your 32 week marathon guide (I abbreviated it to 23 weeks since I had already partially started training) and it was amazing! I ran the NYC marathon last weekend as a first time marathon runner with a time of 4:39:15. Your plan was simple, not too hard and prevented me from getting injured. Also your guides on hydration and compression socks were absolute differentiators to feeling good during my runs.
Your 32 week plan made it possible for me to do this (run a marathon)!!! Simple. I can NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!! Your plan has been AMAZING!!!! Thank you!!
I didn't get injured and I truly think that is down to your plan building up the miles so gradually and in a controlled fashion! I loved how, when things were getting a bit more intense, the plan would have a "cut back" week every other week! This was great as mentally, physically and emotionally, it enabled me to push forward with the training wholeheartedly, knowing the following week it would allow me more rest and recovery!! It is just such a brilliantly clever plan!!
I finished my 6th full or ultra in 5 years. My 1st was 2018 using your 32 week training plan. I still use that plan! Thank you!
I completed my first marathon using your 32 week plan, then beat it by 20 minutes on my second marathon all by doing only 3 runs per week, a little S&C and putting little pressure on my family life. It can certainly be done by keeping it simple.